Victorian Gate Lodge
This wonderful self-catering cottage is located at the entrance to Lisdonagh Manor Estate. Set entirely over the ground floor, this holiday rental in Galway can sleep four people in two bedrooms with shared bathroom. The Gate Lodge also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room. Oil fired central heating with multi-fuel stove. Outside the cottage there is off road parking for two cars and a small garden with furniture and barbecue. Sleeps 4 guests.
Set in a peaceful, rural setting, this self catering holiday home is the perfect choice for family holidays in the west of Ireland. Available for short-term lettings or longer vacation rentals, the Gate Lodge is a delightful detached stone cottage situated in a stunning countryside location close to Headford, Ashford Castle and Galway city.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- TV with Saorview Irish channels, DVD, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for multi-fuel stove included
- Linen and towels provided
- Pet friendly for 1 well behaved dog – Gate Lodge only
- No smoking inside
- Shops and pubs are located in Headford Village – 4km/2.5 miles from Lisdonagh Estate
- Minimum stay of 1 week in July & August
- Check in time: From 4pm
- Check out time: 10am